We recognize the importance of our guests’ personal information (names, emails, address, phone numbers, ages, etc),
and we comply with the relevant laws and guidelines in order to ensure its protection.
1. Collection and Management of Personal Information
The personal information of our guests is stored on our company’s computers
and only accessed within the scope of our business activities.
With the exception of public information, your information is only collected
in a manner accordant to fair and practice and the law.
We will never share your information with third parties without your express consent.
2. Purposes for the Use of Personal Information
When you use our services or visit our website, information from your browser such as your IP address
and the pages you view are recorded in our server logs (history).
Our reasons for collecting your information are limited to the following three purposes:
- To make bookings, provide various services, and ensure the safety of our guests;
- To confirm reservations and arrangements;
- To respond to inquiries and requests;
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell or rent personally identifiable information about users to third parties.
We may provide personally identifiable information about users to third parties in the following cases:
- When a User gives us express consent share their information;
- When necessary to provide a service requested by a User;
- When necessary for a Hotel representative to provide a service requested by a User
(a Hotel representative may not use a User’s information for purposes other than those specified,
unless the Hotel has received permission from the User)
- When responding to a legal order or fulfilling a legal process;
4. Handling of Personal Information and Protection Measures
In order to strictly protect personal information, we make sure that company employees
are educated and equipped to implement safety measures in the storage and management of personal information.
- The person in charge of managing personal information is appointed by the Hotel
and ensure that personal information is handled properly.
- In the event that work is outsourced to a third party, the Hotel will select a contractor capable of
adequately protecting personal information, and the contract will give thorough direction on the management of personal information.
From time to time, we may update or modify the way we handle personal information.
We will announce on our website when there any changes to the handling of Users’ information.
For inquiries regarding the protection of personal information, please contact:
Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto 600-8428
TEL. +81 75-341-5301 / FAX. 075-341-5303